Terms and Conditions
These Standard Terms and Conditions apply to our website: “https://lionsleague.co.uk ”
The term, ‘Lions League’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner(s) of the website, Ayozat Limited, whose registered office is Alpha House, Tipton Street, Sedgley, West Midlands, DY3 1HE, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our web site.
- Limitation of Liability
- No warranties
- Variation of Terms
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Entire Agreement
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
• The content contained on the pages of this website is subject to change without notice and is for general information and use only.
• You acknowledge that such information and materials would possibly contain inaccuracies or errors which we tend to expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permissible by law. Neither Lions League nor any third parties can give any pledge or guarantee on the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this information processing system for any express purpose.
• The information and content on the Lions League website are to be used at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to confirm that any merchandise, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• The Lions League website contains content, information and imagery which is owned by Lions League, reproduction of this content is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All emblems reproduced during this web site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this web site might produce to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• This website may include and feature links to other websites, these are done in a minimal capacity for user convenience, Lions League in no way endorses these websites and the user must pursue at their own risk.
• Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Using this website in any way can cause harm or damage to the website
- Using this web site in any manner that impacts user access to the present web site
- Using this website in breach of active laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the any person, business or entity, or behaviour which causes damage to the website itself including but not limited to engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
3. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Lions League, nor any directors/employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this web site whether or not such liability is beneath contract. Lions League, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
4. No warranties
This website is provided ‘as is’, and Lions League express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this website or the materials contained on this website. Also, nothing contained on this web site shall be taken as advising you.
If any provision of those Terms is found to be invalid beneath any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
6. Variation of Terms
Lions League holds authority and permission to revise any of these Terms and conditions at any time, and by using this website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Lions League from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of those Terms.
Lions League has permission to assign, move/transfer including subcontracting its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
Under these Terms, Lions League and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this website. You are granted restricted license only for functions of viewing the material contained on this information processing system.
10. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Lions League and you in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
11. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of European nation, European country, European nation and Wales.